Tacos De Paradisio
This mouthwatering taco is one for the record books, create this main dish for your next gathering around the table.
- Steam tortilla of choice, corn or flour
- Fill with 2 tbs cooked red quinoa, see instructions here
- marinade 2 chicken thighs with skin using our Tropical Chicken Marinade for 30 min to overnight
- cook on grill over medium heat, flipping every 10 minutes until internal temp reaches 145-175 degrees Fahrenheit depending on personal tastes
- Once cooking is complete shred and fill taco with desired quantity
- Top with our sensational Spicy Island Slaw dressed with our Tropical Salad Dressing
Recipe & Photo By: Amanda Ashley
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.