Organic Mission Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Robust Intensity
This Organic Mission extra virgin olive oil is very green and slightly grassy. It has a smooth buttery finish that makes it great for sauteing, roasting, marinades, and as a base for dressings.
The Olive Groove's extra virgin olive oils are some of the finest in the world, required to meet our strict chemistry and organoleptic standards, our quality is impeccable.
Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Thanks to its status as a spotlight food in the Mediterranean diet, and thanks to extensive research on its unique phytonutrient composition, olive oil has become a legendary culinary oil with very difficult to match health benefits.
Polyphenols have been shown to function as both antioxidants and as anti-inflammatory nutrients in the body. The very number and variety of polyphenols in olive oil helps explain the unique health benefits of this culinary oil. Because of the high polyphenol levels, as little as 1-2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil per day have been shown to be associated with significant anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Lowers the risk of Inflammatory and Auto-Immune Disease problems
- Lowers the risk of Cardiovascular/Heart problems (polyphenols)
- Assists with proper balance of LDL and HDL cholesterol
- Digestive Tract benefits
- Support of overall Bone Health
- Improved Cognitive Function
- Olive Oil is not a commonly allergenic food and is not known to contain oxalates or purines