Pear Salad with Goat Cheese & Croutons
This recipe features:
2 pears, cut into slices
¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds
3 cups mixed greens
3 slices French bread, cut into cubes
2 cloves Garlic, minced
4 tbsp of Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil
2 tbsp of Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar
4 tbsp of goat cheese
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- In a bowl, toss French bread cubes with 1 tbs of olive oil to coat. Add garlic and 1/2 of the goat cheese, combine well.
- Spread bread cube mixture on a cookie sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Make a vinaigrette in a bowl using the remaining Olive Oil and Vinegar.
- Mix the salad in a large bowl, tossing the mixed greens, toasted pumpkin seeds, pear slices and half of the goat cheese.
- Continue tossing salad and add vinaigrette.
- Continue tossing salad and add cooled croutons.
- Finish the salad by topping with the remaining goat cheese.
Serve and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.