Fancy Fizzz - Refreshing Cold Beverage
Bubbly, Fruity, Fancy
makes approximately 4
What better way to beat the heat than with a ice cold, refreshing beverage!? This not to sweet, drink features fresh berries and probiotic Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
You Will Need:
- 3 12oz. cans or 1.5 large bottles of plain soda water, we like Mountain Valley Soda Water
- 1 cup raspberries ( can be substituted with any sliced fruit, try watermelon, peaches, strawberries )
- 2-3 sprigs of mint, leaves washed, removed and torn
- 3c ice
- 4 tablespoons Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar (or to taste)
- 1 sliced lemon
- Combine all ingredients into a pitcher or large mason jar, stir and serve
: Any fruit sliced will do, even cucumbers are lovely. Have fun and switch up which Flavored Vinegars
you use in combination with fruits!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.